• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    and you're just a common arsehole
    Sad Liberal lonely loser is more accurate for the old smeg.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Sad Liberal lonely loser is more accurate for the old smeg.
      Nobody could be lonely with ex Mrs DP and her alimony.

Comment

Crypto thread now down to the 3rd page, Oh Dear™

I guess the alt coin Lambo is some way off.

Comment

Am too busy counting my gains man. Huv noticed the more gains I'm making the less I'm posting on cUK.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Am too busy counting my gains man. Huv noticed the more gains I'm making the less I'm posting on cUK.
            To the moon! (fingers crossed)

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
              Not yet by my estimates:

of course I know nothing and am merely guessing based on likely future outcomes using probabilities and rule sets that i understand only a little
              Did anyone check the price my arrow was pointing to? Went lower than I had hoped (initially) but looks like we just bounced there and i close a 500% leveraged trade

EDIT:There could actually be more upside here but it was important to take profit
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Good man - take profits when you can. Big big big mistake of mine in 2017 was holding on for dear life.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I've set myself a little test...$10 free account when I opened on ByBit. 17 doubles takes it to $1.6m. Some wins, some losses but now have 2 of those doubles and on the way to number 3. Next trade on that will be when I think the top is on and we have made an impulse down. Don't really expect this to be more than a bit of fun but you never know
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

BTC correction must be getting very close now.. when we hit $6k I might splurge a little.

F&G index the same levels now as it was when BTC hit $20k.

Comment

Good grief is BTC aiming for $12k?? We've not yet tested the $6k support level.

The is what extreme greed looks like people.

Comment

Working...
                      X