• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    He also said he'd eat his dick on national television if bitcoin didn't hit 500k by the end of 2020. 18 months and counting John.
    Saw a dodgy horror film once where someone cooked it on the griddle and ate it.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      yup half me pension
      So half whatever you save from the cleaning job at the Heathrow Thistle?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        No wonder it's so filthy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Exactly. Hope to make a few hundred quid someday.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Exactly. Hope to make a few hundred quid someday.
            Its important to have a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
              Saw a dodgy horror film once where someone cooked it on the griddle and ate it.
              That was your brother's Jeremy Kyle episode.

Comment

Are we going to see alts to the P&D thing any time soon? I have a bunch of them I'd like to get shot - after they've gone 10x their BTC value of course!
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

So where are we today then?

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Are we going to see alts to the P&D thing any time soon? I have a bunch of them I'd like to get shot - after they've gone 10x their BTC value of course!
                    "Alts" AKA "tulipcoins" have been found out. I'm curious why do you want shot of them, don't you believe in the inspiring white papers any more?

Very glad I stuck with BTC/ETH.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
                      "Alts" AKA "tulipcoins" have been found out. I'm curious why do you want shot of them, don't you believe in the inspiring white papers any more?

Very glad I stuck with BTC/ETH.
                      I'll hold the ones with potential but the tulipcoins are pure speculation and I just want my 10x limit orders to get executed by some chat room syndicate without having to time the market or do technical analysis etc.

I don't read white papers, watch some Youtube vids sometimes.
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X