• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    The internet of the future will inherently use Blockchain
    Only if they over-engineer it and quantum computing reduces the power demands and improves throughput.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Oh dear -

Donald Trump: Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies aren't money | US news | The Guardian

Be afraid
      Be very afraid

Comment

Ha: $32m stolen from Tokyo cryptocurrency exchange in latest hack | Technology | The Guardian
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

It's a fooking joke.

Comment

MAGA Mor Ons are hopeless -

“I don’t think the president wrote it. This is more likely coming from the Treasury Department— that’d be Secretary Mnuchin—and at the behest in particular of the banks.”

How a Trump-Loving Cryptocurrency Fan Is Taking the President’s Diss of Bitcoin

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.””

Last edited by AtW; 14 July 2019, 12:12.

Comment

“Bitcoin continues to tumble after central banks attack Facebook’s Libra coin plans”

https://www.cityam.com/bitcoin-conti...ra-coin-plans/

About fooking time - the State holds monopoly on money, army and a few other things, for a very good reason.

Comment

Crypto for care homes - one bad idea - BBC News

Comment

If one has to wonder why bother using crypto at all when sterling will do the job just as well or even better (less chance of devaluation overnight) then likely it is some form of scam trying to hide behind the usual 'investment' get out clause.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Booooom!
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Each US Dollar in Bitcoin Spent on the Darknet Equates to $800 in Laundered Fiat

A report published by Messari has revealed that for each U.S. dollar in Bitcoin (BTC) spent on the darknet, at least $800 of fiat is laundered. The report, published on July 16, also shows that most Bitcoin spent on the darknet is largely comprised of legitimate transfers.

Fiat funding crime
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X