• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a big exchange, by volume it is right up there with Binance.

CoinTiger
    @CoinTigerEX
    New Listing

@getbabb

BAX/ETH and BAX/USDT Will be Available on CoinTiger at 16:00 on Aug 6th
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Mano mano Youtube is full of moon boys calling for BTC to $16-20k. Any hint of saying the opposite will get you flamed.

There is some merit for a sudden spike up but I think the risk is huge at the minute.

BTC dominance is rapidly approaching the level it did in early 2017 when the last alt-run took place. Indeed if you look at the RSI below for BTC dominance, there's not much room for it to move but down.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Also on this 3-day chart there is the appearance of a head & shoulders forming. Sure I could be wrong but I would not buy into BTC at the minute with this pattern forming. But certainly worth holding if a break upwards and onwards is realised. If a break down becomes, then an easy get out signal.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Mano mano Youtube is full of moon boys calling for BTC to $16-20k.
          Weren't you calling for $200K BTC not that long ago?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Weren't you calling for $200K BTC not that long ago?

No I wasn't. It was $100k.

It'll fly beyond that soon enough though. And it's nothing to do with BTC. Price & value are fast becoming a misty area. The recent jump up in value can be shown alongside the recent run in gold prices. BTC is being used not only by speculators like myself but also as a safe haven for wealth.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                I predit JPEGs will be at 200 before the end of the year.

Comment

'How I lost GBP25,000 when my cryptocurrency was stolen' - BBC News

Comment

Stupid people are not allowed to own a slice of the new world.

From the story:

“I was told to write down my private key and store it securely with other financial documents. I was never to reveal it to anyone, or lose it.

So I printed it out, but also made the fateful decision to store it in my Gmail drafts, ”

Comment

I'm pretty much out of mainstream crypto now. The only crypto I'm holding is one which won't be exchange listed for at least another four months - I'm running several masternodes and helping with testing. It's a small project but very interesting and we've got a good dev team and tech community.
                      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                      X