• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTC looking a bit

Bitcoincharts | Charts
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      I sold all mine for a small profit ages ago..
      I've only added to my holding since the ICO. It'll be interesting to see what strategy pays off. Probably will go to zero now that's said.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        I've only added to my holding since the ICO. It'll be interesting to see what strategy pays off. Probably will go to zero now that's said.
        i started off with about 400000 of them and have increased that to 2.2million with a combination of buying (70% and trading 30%)
        if we ever get another alt season like 2017/18 then the hope is it hits $1. it costs so little i can afford to leave it where it is
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

That’s a hugely impressive accumulation! And all without adding extra capital.

An average I can manage 30-60% on my swing trades.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            That’s a hugely impressive accumulation! And all without adding extra capital.

An average I can manage 30-60% on my swing trades.
            I wish. The trading has been good but I meant the difference between my amount now and before has been 70% new capital and 30% trading
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Ahh.. So really in percentage terms, most of your accumulation is dollar cost averaging in.

Comment

Fidelity wins Bitcoin trading license in New York.

Bitcoin adoption on Wall Street is looking real as a $2.8 trillion financial giant wins a license to trade and custody it.

Boston-based Fidelity today announced that it has received permission from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) to offer bitcoin trading and storage services. The move allows the giant to create and launch a digital currency platform that would specifically cater to institutional investors. They, as NYDFS noted, would be able to purchase, sell, store, and transfer bitcoin on Fidelity Digital Assets.
                source: Fidelity Wins Trading License in New York, Hurray to Bitcoin

Comment

An interesting and unforeseen adoption of Tezos

Tezos Smart Contracts Already Being Used by French Army

Tezos has become the first blockchain to be used for operational purposes by a public entity. The French Army has been utilizing the blockchain to validate its judicial expenses via a smart contract.

In a ground-breaking announcement, it has just emerged that the French government has been actively working on Tezos.

In a confirmation earlier today, the French Army and the Gendarmerie’s Information & Public Relations Center (SIRPA) has said that the government entity has been using Tezos since September. It has been leveraging it to track judicial costs for operational purposes.

The division within the French army working on Tezos is the cybercrime division, C3N. A recently-instated program allows for C3N to acquire cryptocurrency payments from Europol-allocated funds to pay for operational costs. To ensure these funds stay traceable and auditable, C3N has chosen Tezos to record each cost. They have created a smart contract on Tezos to do so.

The smart contract created by C3N has been private, with only permitted individuals being allowed to see it. This is to ensure that operational costs are not disclosed to everyone which could jeopardize ongoing judicial investigations.

Comment

Come on.. All crypto is only about the bubble. There is no anonymus, no private... As I can say that was Upgrade Torrent to Blockcain

Comment

Originally posted by Storky View Post
                      Come on.. All crypto is only about the bubble. There is no anonymus, no private... As I can say that was Upgrade Torrent to Blockcain
                      AtW....really. socky alert

Comment

Working...
                      X