• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Of course they are. Nurse!!!

I'm not the one saying that just to be clear, the facts are telling us that.

Did you know the folks who used Cambridge Analytica approached them via the Darknet where they had their services advertised?

I'm not telling you to do anything illegal, but if you browse services on the darknet you may well be surprised to see just how many political services are up for sale. Now I don't care about that, I just care about how those services are being paid for. Russia, America, even the UK - they are all at it.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      I'm not the one saying that just to be clear, the facts are telling us that.

Did you know the folks who used Cambridge Analytica approached them via the Darknet where they had their services advertised?

I'm not telling you to do anything illegal, but if you browse services on the darknet you may well be surprised to see just how many political services are up for sale. Now I don't care about that, I just care about how those services are being paid for. Russia, America, even the UK - they are all at it.
      If you're convinced then that's all that matters.

Nurse!!! He's doing it again!!!!
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

It is worth doing some research into dark market and grey markets. Of course there's a lot of illegal activity, but to get an understanding of what crypto is being adopted, then those markets are an invaluable resource.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          If you're convinced then that's all that matters.

Nurse!!! He's doing it again!!!!
          Shouldnt laugh, but that did make me chuckle
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

I'm going to the BABB thing in Canary Wharf on Wed 12th Feb - if anyone else is going?
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              I'm going to the BABB thing in Canary Wharf on Wed 12th Feb - if anyone else is going?
              nope. have fun though...and tell them to update people on something other than "we're doing stuff"
              BANKING LICENSE!!!
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                Depends which cross you're looking at. 50/200 dma is still a way off golden.

Bitcoincharts | Charts

If you believe in this long term, why not just buy and hold?

Still on the sidelines waiting for that golden cross since $6.7k?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  I'm not in London so signed up for the online attendance, just to try and find out how come they're still believe in this garbage and why my £4000 "investment" is now worth £50.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                    I'm not in London so signed up for the online attendance, just to try and find out how come they're still believe in this garbage and why my £4000 "investment" is now worth £50.

Are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      Are you serious?
                      Yes, Why?

Bought at launch.

Although no it wasn't £4000. I think it was $3000. But I forget the details. I lost interest after I jumped off the ship following everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X