• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Well done them. Now give it time and watch them, hopefully grow. If they're successful in obtaining a UK banking licence... Lambo!!
    Have watched a few of his presentations, seems a little shy. Yet he appears to believe in what he's selling, so I'm happy.
    To the mooooon! Lambo!!

Comment

Don't want to make assumptions, spent a similar amount however was around 1% of my portfolio. Anything more felt too much like Vegas.

I must confess I sold all mine for Ether a couple of weeks ago when it peaked at 26 sats, got more Ether out than I put in at least.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
        To the mooooon! Lambo!!
        As for banking licenses in Crypto projects, Germany is making far more progress in this area than the UK.

NIMQ, give that a look up. Recently partnered with... TEN31 Bank

For the same reason as above got me a bag of UTK or Utrust... banking is important but I think converting Crypto into Fiat at the point of sale will grow faster. Utrust is storming in that area with partnerships yet remains in the shadows. Have already purchased flights using my Utrust app.

Utrust — Accept crypto payments, easily.

And if you love that, then seriously consider looking at Selfkey. Your identity on blockchain, which you can use to open an offshore bank account (in the wallet itself), trade (in the wallet!), plus a few other things all within the one wallet that I control.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

here we go...

Selfkey [COLOR=rgba(39, 52, 64, 0.5)](KEY)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(23, 24, 27, 0.85)]$0.002059 USD (21.44%)
          [COLOR=rgba(39, 52, 64, 0.5)]0.00000022 BTC[/COLOR] (23.14%)
          [COLOR=rgba(39, 52, 64, 0.5)]0.00001094 ETH[/COLOR] (22.66%)
          [/COLOR]

Comment

My BCH has gone pure lambo.

In fact a few lambos.

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

here we go...

Selfkey [COLOR=rgba(39, 52, 64, 0.5)](KEY)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(23, 24, 27, 0.85)]$0.002059 USD (21.44%)
              [COLOR=rgba(39, 52, 64, 0.5)]0.00000022 BTC[/COLOR] (23.14%)
              [COLOR=rgba(39, 52, 64, 0.5)]0.00001094 ETH[/COLOR] (22.66%)
              [/COLOR]
              Here we go what?

Admitedly its gone up a bit last month or so....
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Do you know what you can do with Selfkey?

Study study study... no more free lunches.

Comment

Are we all strapped in for the big move?

A number of alts in me portfolio are blowing up like crazy. £50K gain just over the last 24 hours. Bonkers.

Comment

Are we all strapped in for the big move?

A number of alts in me portfolio are blowing up like crazy. £50K gain just over the last 24 hours. Bonkers.
                    Is John McAfee going to hold on to all parts of his anatomy this year after all?
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      It's up because the whole thing is controlled by a few select people that own 95% of that USD, they pump, you buy, they dump, they buy Lambos, you buy Smart Price baked beans.

HTH BIDI
                      FTFY
                      Gained more cash in the last week than the whole of last year

Comment

Working...
                      X