• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billionaire hedge fund investor Paul Tudor Jones: Bitcoin is a ‘great speculation’

There's a research report attached "The Great Monetary Inflation.pdf", co-authored by Jones, which may be of interest.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

When are we getting Lambos?

Comment

I'll buy all your BTC at current market price if you don't want them...
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          I'll buy all your BTC at current market price if you don't want them...
          That's a lot of "Satoshi value", or feck all, as we normal people call it.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            When are we getting Lambos?

We're getting closer - can you feel it? We're talking 24 to 72 hours away.

$10.5k, that's the number the smart money is watching, if it is broken (i.e. not resistance) there'll be no catching it - that means don't chase it, don't FOMO, there'll be a point in the future where it has to test $10.5k as support.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

$10.5k, that's the number the smart money is watching, if it is broken (i.e. not resistance) there'll be no catching it - that means don't chase it, don't FOMO, there'll be a point in the future where it has to test $10.5k as support.
              Is this the same feeling you have every week when some random number pops into your head?

Comment

Is this correct that there aren't any BTC instruments that you can put in an ISA?

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2776839
                Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Another failed prediction.

Comment

Pooper is a former broker from Lehman Brothers - gone bonkers and turned into a poor version of Mad Hatter

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                      Is this correct that there aren't any BTC instruments that you can put in an ISA?

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2776839

This is the one I use.

XBT Provider AB Share Price Bitcoin Tracker EUR

Comment

Working...
                      X