• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake money becomes fake money...

Americans to Buy Bitcoin With Their Second Stimulus Checks After Initial Investment Turned in 50% Profit | Bitcoin News

Fill yer boots!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Stop moaning and accept that there are people who enjoy mocking you.

That wasn't a moan, that was a question.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        It was a moany question.

Comment

Taking out all the threads pointing out your rank stupidity... What is actually left? Absolutely nothing so the real question is why do you continue to post your crap when no one cares or respects a word you say?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Taking out all the threads pointing out your rank stupidity... What is actually left? Absolutely nothing so the real question is why do you continue to post your crap when no one cares or respects a word you say?
            It's the same self-hatred that leads him to reside in the Thistle Hotel Heathrow.

Comment

Future of money - today:

“ With close to 29 million YAM tokens in circulation, the project had a market capitalization of about $525m at one point yesterday. It still appears to have about $29m in value, if you can find any YAM buyers.”

Single-line software bug causes fledgling YAM cryptocurrency to implode just two days after launch • The Register

Comment

Anyone shorting crypto at the moment? Looks like it's mooning.

Comment

Cash - that's where to be between mid-September and mid-October.

Whole market is about to correct. Don't try to catching a falling knife either. Be patient.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

My Put continues to bleed cash - but I'm never more convinced I'll be paid handsomely when the market goes belly up. BTC, I'm unloading now and again. Mark me words - we're not going to see these massive new highs until BTC decouples from the stock market. Will buy back in around $3k.

Remember, be fearful when others are greedy.
                    Did you allow them to bleed cash all August? Very poorly timed trade.

Comment

Never time the markets - HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X