• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    What's all this nonsense you are posting here?
    Schiff hates Bitcoin. It is the asset of choice for drug dealers and criminals in his opinion. He's king of the gold bugs. It is somewhat ironic he is now caught up in facilitating criminals, tax avoidance schemes through his banking services on multiple scales of the entire crypto market.

Will be interesting to see what names fall out once the tree as this shaking continues.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

What's all this nonsense you are posting here?
      Shhh. He's giving advice to his friends and anyone that's interested.

Seems he has no friends and no one is remotely interested we should leave him to his ramblings.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

PayPal onboard 2day, USA buy/sell/wallet only at the moment, bitcoin mooning.

"PayPal to allow cryptocurrency buying, selling and shopping on its network.
        PayPal Holdings Inc joined the cryptocurrency market on Wednesday, allowing customers to buy, sell and hold bitcoin and other virtual coins using the U.S. digital payments company’s online wallets." reuters.com, 21 Oct 2020

"Bitcoin Surges to Highest Since July 2019 After PayPal Embrace" bloomberg.com, 21 Oct 2020

"This PayPal news is the biggest news of the year in crypto. All banks will now be on a race to service crypto. We have crossed the rubicon people. Exciting day." Mike Novogratz 21 Oct 2020

Comment

Comment

BTC to the moon!
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

If BTC goes to £100K I am a millionaire.
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Watch that $14.2k level, that is the previously all time monthly high, expecting price action to be rejected from here in a big way. There's good evidence in the tea leafs to support this.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I'll have £1000.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

This time next year.

Remember that one I made over 2000% on? Well I've another set up like this and I'm hooked on what this Swiss company is achieving. It is called Bread (BRD), open source. Please DYOR - this is not advice.

Two things:

1) technically it is looking magic - I've almost 18 months of bullish divergence on the weekly with oversold conditions on the daily and trend reversal that occurred recently.

2) Fundamental & compliance. They are facilitating KPMG & Fidility customer user base with Blockset - never mind - all that is important is to know no other blockchain I am aware of has done so much to facilitate the on-boarding or regular non-crypto types by getting compliance in order. Furthermore is the users. They have a lot, 6 million, mostly in south America & India (huge growth area at the minute). Actually I've installed it on my phone - easy to use and you're never worried about losing your keys (for reasons you'll understand if you DYOR)

I am expecting this trade to at least 100x from current levels. Perhaps 500x. Consider for a moment what that means.

BR is breaking into the crypto compliance game

Per a Blockset press release, the new tech stack will provide anti-money laundering (AML), fraud detection and other compliance tools along with key management, security measures and data feeds for “financial institutions, government agencies, and cryptocurrency businesses.”
                    This is huge.

Mobile Crypto Wallet BRD Hits 6 Million Users; Sets Target on 10M by Early 2021

Last edited by scooterscot; 21 October 2020, 15:41.

Comment

But you don't hold them and don't trade so what's the point of all that except to just spout about how great you are to a load of people that have proven time and time again DGAS.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X