• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin Hits New Record, Set for Biggest Monthly Gain Since 2019 - Bloomberg

Bitcoin price to grow 'ten times by end of 2022' as JP Morgan estimates value of $650,000 | City & Business | Finance | Express.co.uk

Comment

Time to sell or go short then.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        Time to sell or go short then.
        Could not be better time for negative buying

Comment

I would like to thanks scooty for his advice to short bitcoin when it was at $12k
          I took the counter trade to him and am up 140%

Comment

I regret not buying.

At $2 when it dropped 90% from $ 20.

Comment

How did he get it so wrong regarding crypto; after being such a rabid bull too, the mind boggles.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
                How did he get it so wrong regarding crypto; after being such a rabid bull too, the mind boggles.
                Did he get it wrong? Not kept track of this thread but remember him on about investing a significant part of a pension in cryptos maybe last year.

Maybe he cashed out recently, or has croaked from covid, as it appears he flounced not long ago.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

He is peddling his unauthorised financial advice to a more appreciative crowds at TradingView.com

That's life without worries...

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                    Did he get it wrong? Not kept track of this thread but remember him on about investing a significant part of a pension in cryptos maybe last year.

Maybe he cashed out recently, or has croaked from covid, as it appears he flounced not long ago.
                    He became a crypto bear, if he can be believed going as far as shorting ETH.

All pension purchases of crypto funds will be stopped soon due to new FCS measures, hopefully he held on when HL sent out the notice.
                    Last edited by TheGreenBastard; 31 December 2020, 15:34.

Comment

New measures will make it crystal clear that money laundering, terrorist financing et al are not acceptable means to fund peaceful retirement?

Comment

Working...
                      X