• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather buy great bitcoins than Tesla tulipshares.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      I'm surprised how little discussion this subject receives amongst you IT lot..

Me thinks crypto currency is going to have a massive impact in the future. Just like the VHS in the seventies, or computers in the 80's, or internet in the 90's.. in the coming years it'll be crypto currency. Been following the developments recently with much interest, since I'm kind of into math anyway. The ideas are fascinating.
      What a guy!

Come back scootie, you were largerly right

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        I'd rather buy great bitcoins than Tesla tulipshares.
        What is your top recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          What a guy!

Come back scootie, you were largerly right
          Well, until he shorted crypto thus going completely against what he said in that quote
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Well, until he shorted crypto thus going completely against what he said in that quote
            Pump and dump scheme. No wonder he is banned from Thistle hotels globally...
            Last edited by BrilloPad; 8 January 2021, 09:29.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Pump and dump scheme. No wonder he is banned for Thistle hotels globally...

Comment

'Invested' £50 last February. £15 in ETH and £35 in BTC. Cashed out ETH in November for £45, more to check that I could than anything else. The £35 BTC is now worth £99.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                  'Invested' £50 last February. £15 in ETH and £35 in BTC. Cashed out ETH in November for £45, more to check that I could than anything else. The £35 BTC is now worth £99.
                  It's always nice to hear the really big success stories.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                    It's always nice to hear the really big success stories.
                    I bet he made more money than Scooty did

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                      Having yourself and your bank account tainted by money laundering, terrorist financing etc - priceless.

Comment

Working...
                      X