• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Exactly this.

The past 10 years of criminal proceeds are now easy to launder: $Billions being washed through into fiat every day. One might imagine, once the majority of these proceeds are converted to fiat, then crypto will only be held by the fools that think it actually has any real value. And at that point it will collapse.

And what's to stop anyone else creating a better blockchain or a better cryptocurrency? There is no regulation, law, restriction to market - anyone can do it.
    Didn't expect it so soon.

Scoots was right. Just out by a magnitude of time.

Comment

We must have charts!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        We must have charts!
        You are the chart.

Comment

Programmer has two guesses left to access GBP175m bitcoin wallet | Bitcoin | The Guardian

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Future of the money - forget yer password and lose it all!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Future of the money - forget yer password and lose it all!

Banks will offer to keep your password secure.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Isn’t there a reset password feature in Bitcoin?
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  Isn’t there a reset password feature in Bitcoin?
                  Not as such. There is a method for regaining access using a seed phrase but that needs to be set up before losing access, and then make sure the seed phrase isn't lost or stolen.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I wonder how is ETH short doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                      Not as such. There is a method for regaining access using a seed phrase but that needs to be set up before losing access, and then make sure the seed phrase isn't lost or stolen.
                      Keep it and put it in a safe....
                      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X