• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My next car will be a Nissan Qashqai

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Those sort of cars are useful if you have a large pet murdered prostitute or three to ferry around to Owlhoot's well, which is why people get them.
    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Those sort of cars are useful if you have a large pet or three to ferry around, which is why people get them.
      Or wheel chairs, there are not many cars that can take a wheel chair in the boot (even folded up), also the ground clearance is handy when parking on building sites.

I would rather a sporty 2 seater but practicality has to happen
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Been there done that, bombing over this fecking thing in a side street in Ladbroke Grove a few years ago, at 50 MPH one dark rainy night so I didn't see it!:

giant circular bump in middle of road

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was much higher back then. I was damned lucky not to completely knacker my suspension!

It's easily done, and I didn't even have the excuse of a bawling infant in the back of the car!
        50 mph in a residential area, through Give Way markings and a roundabout, on a dark rainy night, and you think you're lucky not to damage your suspension? Lucky not to kill someone, more like.

Go to the nearest Post Office and hand your licence back, you're not fit to be behind the wheel of any vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
          50 mph in a residential area, through Give Way markings and a roundabout, on a dark rainy night, and you think you're lucky not to damage your suspension? Lucky not to kill someone, more like.

Go to the nearest Post Office and hand your licence back, you're not fit to be behind the wheel of any vehicle.
          I hope he didn't spill his bottle of Scotch
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            I hope he didn't spill his bottle of Scotch
            Scotch and the baccy! I was rolling a spliff with my elbows on the wheel.

and the mobile phone crooked to my ear went flying!

Blasted speed bumps!
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

FTFY

and the mobile phone crooked to my ear went flying, along with the big bag of primo cocaine I was sniffing from!

Blasted speed bumps!
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

and the mobile phone crooked to my ear went flying!

Blasted speed bumps!
                did the bird who was giving you a blowjob at the time bite your cock off?
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Don't laugh, that did happen apparently, it was in the 80's though. Stiffer suspension in those days, it seems...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Reminds me of that old "classic", the Lair of the White Worm, which is **distinctly NSFW** (mainly because it's utter ******** ).

Comment

Working...
                    X