My next car will be a Nissan Qashqai My next car will be a Nissan Qashqai
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 59

Contractor Among Contractors

_V_ is NOT a disguised employee

Default My next car will be a Nissan Qashqai

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview...6456157968.mp4

Drunk woman at the wheel and young child in the back - no injuries.

Last edited by _V_; 10th April 2017 at 21:24.
    We're all Crypto Millionaire's, now Dave...

Godlike

jamesbrown is a fount of knowledge

Next time I'm impersonating the Dukes of Hazzard, I won't be doing it in a Quashqai. Nul points.

Nervous Newbie

darryle has no reputation

Luckily, they didn't have injuries. Hopefully, woman learned a lesson from this accident.

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot - scorchio!

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Did you see the height they cleared?

Probably had a second or two of weightlessness on the decent!
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Banned

Pip in a Poke 's job has never been outsourced

Modern day cars are effectively lethal weapons - and I say this from my experience as a cyclist.

In days gone by, most cars would struggle to reach 70 mph and you'd have wind it up some before you even got there.

These days a blip of the throttle and you're 0-60 in a couple of seconds taking out a couple of cycles in the process..

It's high time the bhp and top speeds of road vehicles was limited or perhaps some type of governor be fitted to all new vehicles.

It can't be hard with the technology we have at our fingertips.

My post count is Majestic

d000hg - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by darryle View Post
    Luckily, they didn't have injuries. Hopefully, woman learned a lesson from this accident.
    The lesson that her driving license and children will be taken away?
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

Double Godlike!

LondonManc is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
    Modern day cars are effectively lethal weapons - and I say this from my experience as a cyclist.

In days gone by, most cars would struggle to reach 70 mph and you'd have wind it up some before you even got there.

These days a blip of the throttle and you're 0-60 in a couple of seconds taking out a couple of cycles in the process..

It's high time the bhp and top speeds of road vehicles was limited or perhaps some type of governor be fitted to all new vehicles.

It can't be hard with the technology we have at our fingertips.
    Brought it on yourself....

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Banned

Pip in a Poke 's job has never been outsourced

My point is that I see people in high performance cars driving like lunatics every day.

Going through red lights on roundabouts is the main one. They think just because the light has only just changed to red, there will be enough of a delay on the opposing set of lights for them to get through safely. There isn't and I've lost count of the number of near misses I've seen recently.

We need more jam sandwiches on our roads; that'll make these beemer drivers think twice before running a red light.

Double Godlike!

MrMarkyMark is a fount of knowledge

My point is that I see people in high performance cars driving like lunatics every day.

Going through red lights on roundabouts is the main one. They think just because the light has only just changed to red, there will be enough of a delay on the opposing set of lights for them to get through safely. There isn't and I've lost count of the number of near misses I've seen recently.

We need more jam sandwiches on our roads; that'll make these beemer drivers think twice before running a red light.
    And your point is, cars and bikes can be just as bad as each other, IMO?

A lot of bikes in London have no concept of red lights or crossings, I have nearly been hit and shouted at on a number of occasions.

Double Godlike!

LondonManc is a fount of knowledge

I've seen far more cyclists take chances at red lights than car drivers. If cyclists are brain-dead enough to think that they'll win in a collision, let them carry on taking those risks.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist