• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First world permie problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I don't - though a couple have tried to move in.
    Gay men or Cats?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

.. and you are fecking thick
      Me and MarillionFan both I presume you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Gay men or Cats?
        You win - I can't think of a "polite' reply to that.

Then again cats always know their true sexuality....
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You win - I can't think of a "polite' reply to that.

Then again cats always know their true sexuality....
          Hope you are not assuming anything.

😏

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Hope you are not assuming anything.

😏
            That your are a cat ****er?

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
              Me and MarillionFan both I presume you mean?
              MF counts as two on Airline booking systems apparently.

Comment

Remember years ago the mrs phoned me frantic - her car was on fire.

Anyway, it turns out RAC were already there and sorting it. She did have the sense to get out, get away and phone RAC first off. (It wasnt a bad fire just a small electrical one - albeit expensive to fix - in the engine bay).

So I told her to let them sort it and tow her home. To be honest, it was miles away and I didn't see the point in me attending too.

My colleagues thought it was funny. Mrs didn't. I did explain that if she'd been caught in the car fire I'd have left work to come and see her in hospital....
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

My daughter wants a cat but we can't have one because I am allergic. She has suggested I live upstairs, outside etc.

Now she has moved on to asking Mrs MUN "What if daddy was gone?" and when she was asked exactly what that meant she replied "Just gone".

Later that week I walked into the living room and found her facing me with a semi circle of toys in front of her. She informed me that they were going to help her 'take me out'.

My 8 year old autistic daughter has worked out that if I were dead she could have a cat and is taking steps to make this a reality. My life seems like a horror film plot.
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                    My daughter wants a cat but we can't have one because I am allergic. She has suggested I live upstairs, outside etc.

Now she has moved on to asking Mrs MUN "What if daddy was gone?" and when she was asked exactly what that meant she replied "Just gone".

Later that week I walked into the living room and found her facing me with a semi circle of toys in front of her. She informed me that they were going to help her 'take me out'.

My 8 year old autistic daughter has worked out that if I were dead she could have a cat and is taking steps to make this a reality. My life seems like a horror film plot.
                    Good thing she isn't on here otherwise I would tell her how to get one of the neighbours cats to move in part time without killing her daddy
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                      My colleagues thought it was funny. Mrs didn't. I did explain that if she'd been caught in the car fire I'd have left the pub spending my Giro to come and see her in hospital....
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X