• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WWIII - Starts tomorrow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WWIII - Starts tomorrow

Foreign journalists in North Korea told to prepare for 'big' event | Reuters

I hope you've all got your timesheets signed and invoices in already.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

I was reading one of the online rags earlier & in it there was a claim that a team of Navy Seals was in place to take Kim Jong Un out.

That said, it was probably the Express so the veracity of that particular story is questionable to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
      Foreign journalists in North Korea told to prepare for 'big' event | Reuters

I hope you've all got your timesheets signed and invoices in already.

Thanks for asking, was completed and signed off this morning by 9:10 AM
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

On latest developments, not generally a fan of belligerent US leaders, interventions usually cause more trouble than they are supposed to prevent, but think Trump is probably right to take this issue seriously at last.

Reasonably responsible governments with nuclear weapons are one thing, I doubt Russia, China etc. would rush into using them without real thought of the consequences, but a rogue state run by an egotistical loony or those with fanatical creeds like Iran are a different matter. Better to take the risk and act before things get worse.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

On my timesheet it reads "Raytheon share certificate"
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            On latest developments, not generally a fan of belligerent US leaders, interventions usually cause more trouble than they are supposed to prevent, but think Trump is probably right to take this issue seriously at last.

Reasonably responsible governments with nuclear weapons are one thing, I doubt Russia, China etc. would rush into using them without real thought of the consequences, but a rogue state run by an egotistical loony or those with fanatical creeds like Iran are a different matter. Better to take the risk and act before things get worse.

Great sign up your kids for the war !

Comment

Working...
            X