• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hey Atw, here's one way for you to get laid

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Atw, here's one way for you to get laid

Online adverts 'exploit homeless for sex' - BBC News

Assuming anyone will flat share with you.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

One advert posted by a London landlord asked for a "naughty girl" to move in.

Brillo?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Online adverts 'exploit homeless for sex' - BBC News

Assuming anyone will flat share with you.
      They'd have to be desperate, and be willing to put up with his inflatable "friend"...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

what a fecking slimeball

One landlord defended the deals as a "friend with benefits" arrangement.
        He said: "You can argue that high rent charged by landlords is taking advantage too. There's no compulsion for them to do this. Everyone goes into it with their eyes wide open.
        "I am the last type of person who'd like to take advantage. Both sides have something the other person wants. I see it as a win-win situation."
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Are there really desperate vulnerable young women who take this up? With the kind of money the government is spending on housing benefit and councils offering free houses etc, homelessness is eradicated I had thought.

It just shows that this Tory government is a failure. Say what you want about Corbyn, at least he would put such vulnerable people in the society high on his priority list to sort out.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Are there really desperate vulnerable young women who take this up? With the kind of money the government is spending on housing benefit and councils offering free houses etc, homelessness is eradicated I had thought.

It just shows that this Tory government is a failure. Say what you want about Corbyn, at least he would put such vulnerable people in the society high on his priority list to sort out.
            We knew a girl (after this episode) was in a difficult situation growing up. She went underage to live with a drug dealer boyfriend in their council house rather than live on the streets. Quite a few seem to put up with bad relationships to get housing - social workers were apparently useless. This happened during the reign of New Lie.

Comment

Things got so much better 1997-2010

Comment

Have you been asleep these last few years? Did the last Labour govt sort this out? Are you really so deluded to believe that Corbyn would solve it?

Wow. Just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Have you been asleep these last few years? Did the last Labour govt sort this out? Are you really so deluded to believe that Corbyn would solve it?

Wow. Just wow.
                  someone other than the undercover conservatives have to vote for Jezzy.

Abbotpotamus said she would stand up for Jezzy. He Did for her!

I must be going Barmy I thought she said something sensible on last weeks question time.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    someone other than the undercover conservatives have to vote for Jezzy.

Abbotpotamus said she would stand up for Jezzy. He Did for her!
                    TMI
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X