• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit threat to space and aerospace sectors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Britain's essential role in global aerospace

Exactly. They can't do without us.
    I doubt that the UK makes anything that can't be made or sourced from elsewhere.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      I doubt that the UK makes anything that can't be made or sourced from elsewhere.
      Indeed, but as nobody gives a damn what you do or don't doubt, it hardly seems worth your while pointing it out.

HTH BIDI

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Materials science is big in Manchester.

Comment

He's only the head of the aerospace trade body, you know, nowhere as near as qualified to comment on the matter as vetran (sic) who is not at all a misinformed, poorly-educated mediocrity with no accomplishments to his name whatsoever
          yeah well at least you can be proud of your Spouse's achievements imagine putting up with with you for more than a day!

Its a negotiation muppet, however what they are doing is unreasonable and petty as usual for your friends in the EU. I can see why you get along.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Some facts for those who can be arsed to read them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Space_Agency

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              yeah well at least you can be proud of your Spouse's achievements imagine putting up with with you for more than a day!

Its a negotiation muppet, however what they are doing is unreasonable and petty as usual for your friends in the EU. I can see why you get along.
              What exactly is "unreasonable and petty" about what the EU are doing? We're choosing to leave the EU so we're the ones being unreasonable if we expect the same benefits when we were in the EU but not willing to pay for those benefits.

This is the lie that leavers were told, and they fell for, and they are still falling for it; that we can leave the EU are still have access to everything we had before but for no cost (actually for £350m per week saving). It's a lie guys so suck up the fact that the 27 EU countries are going to make you (us) pay for the lies and ignorance.

Well done, you won, now stop whinging and live with the negative consequences of your decision.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Well done, you won, now stop whinging and live with the negative consequences of your decision.
                Whinged Whorty!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Some facts for those who can be arsed to read them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Space_Agency
                  What does that actually tell you? I could tell you more seeing as I worked there for 6 years but then I'd have to strap you to an Ariane...
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    What exactly is "unreasonable and petty" about what the EU are doing? We're choosing to leave the EU so we're the ones being unreasonable if we expect the same benefits when we were in the EU but not willing to pay for those benefits.
                    We're leaving? tulip, better stop believing the Daily Mail...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      Whinged Whorty!

Look fatso, just typing that made you out of breath.
                      It's dangerous for you, save your energy for the Aldi Cake counter
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X