• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit threat to space and aerospace sectors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    so one Bureaucratic cock up is the same as the EU commissioner saying we will punish britain for brexiting? Nice grasp on reality there.
    I think you'll find that there's been a lot more than one case of this...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Oh look another AssSnob post of incomprehensible genius.

If they demonstrate some then fine. They haven't of course its just the EU being petty.

I have no power or influence over him so I can't be a Bully but as the head of the UK space he let his personal feelings overcome his judgement. Should we keep him in post? If he had said something equivalent revealing a Brexit preference I am sure you bremoaners would be baying for his head.
      He's the head of the UK space trade body, you blithering imbecile. His comments reflect the TRADE problems that are likely to ensue from Brexit. I'm sorry if that conflicts with the fantasy la la land you Brexiters inhabit
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
      X