• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Germany’s trade surplus is a threat to global stability, and must be fixed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Lol. All I'm saying is if you live in a massive house then you clearly are wealthy enough not to need heating allowance..
    Even if you're an elderly spinster living on a state pension who just happens to have no mortgage and is struggling to get by...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Lol. All I'm saying is if you live in a massive house then you clearly are wealthy enough not to need heating allowance..
      Not always true, there are plenty of people living in massive houses that are barely making ends meet.

Just saying.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Their wealth is none of your business, as long as they paid all taxes it's totally irrelevant issue - the entitlement to any benefits should maybe depend on taxes paid, but not on what current wealth the person got, again, as long as taxes were paid.

Comment

Fairness in society should be in the first place to those who help keep it - taxpayers.

Comment

You need to get out more and talk to OAPs.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Even if you're an elderly spinster living on a state pension who just happens to have no mortgage and is struggling to get by...
              That old chestnut [emoji23]
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                You need to get out more and talk to OAPs.
                Can I come talk to you?
                http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Can I come talk to you?
                  I don't count as I'm not an OAP.

And no you can't come and talk to me - that's just creepy...
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                  X