• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Didn't want to be in their stupid club anyway

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't want to be in their stupid club anyway

Those EU meanies are showing exactly why we don't want to be in their stupid club anyway! So there!

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...u-crown-jewels

The wife says, "**** you, I want a divorce!" The husband cancels her credit card. The wife is annoyed and says she didn't like that bastard anyway.
    You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

[emoji112]
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

You would know all about losing crown jewels.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          You would know all about losing crown jewels.
          Ex Mrs BP II gave me yours instead.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Ex Mrs BP II gave me yours instead.
            There is no ex mrs bp 2. Though most posters round here still think I am the poster boy for divorce. About par for CUK....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              There is no ex mrs bp 2. Though most posters round here still think I am the poster boy for divorce. About par for CUK....
              What did you do with the body?

Comment

Haven't you heard about OwlHoot's well?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I keep it in bed for when I get horny. I think our sex life has improved alot. Thought the washing up is piling up.

Comment

It is an unusual and spiteful approach from the EU, considering they think they want €60bn from us. This is the bad deal for which no deal would be better if they think the UK would agree to make a large payment without anything in return.

It is also proof that the EU has nothing to offer its member states and so they need to resort to bully boy tactics. "Leave or terrible things" rather than "here are positive reasons to stay". No wonder we voted to leave.
                    Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Working...
                    X