• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The real reason may called an election

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real reason may called an election

Expenses scandal coming. Its a distraction.

Oh, and there was me, thinking she had bigger balls than Gordon Brown, who bottled out of an October election despite him being almost sure of a good majority and his own personal endorsement from the electorate. Silly me. One of his better (very best?) decisions, I think.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

You mean she would have to have something like 26 by-elections so no Tory majority?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Expenses scandal coming. Its a distraction.
        The problem (or saving grace if you're a Tory Grandee) is that rumoured arrests maybe shelved because of this.

Personally I think that the individual MPs were railroaded into electoral expenses rigging by TPTB and then left swinging in the wind when it all came out.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Was scared of Corbyn's growing popularity?
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Was scared of Corbyn's growing popularity?
            More likely she knows things are going to be so bad by 2020 that even Corbyn has a chance in beating her.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

OK , so what you are saying is that a general election is required in order to get rid of the corruption in her party so that we can leave the EU because we don't like their corruption.
              Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
                OK , so what you are saying is that a general election is required in order to get rid of the corruption in her party so that we can leave the EU because we don't like their corruption.
                What they are saying it is a smoke screen.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                X