• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crush the Saboteurs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crush the Saboteurs

In the finest tradition of Mail fascist rhetoric.

I wonder if MTT would?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I wonder if MTT would?

Comment

Mash nails it again

May confident Britain’s rabid, insane press will never turn on her
        19-04-17

THE prime minister remains secure in her belief that Britain’s frothing, maniacal tabloids will always be on her side, no matter what.

Theresa May, who has looked approvingly on while the press has declared the judiciary traitors, fellow politicians saboteurs and agitated for war with Spain, knows that they would never do anything to hurt her.

She said: “The Daily Mail’s just a big softy really.

“Certainly it’s horrendously brutal towards opposition leaders, and foreigners, and Scotland, and the poor, and any Tories who disagree with it even slightly, savaging anyone who crosses it even slightly, but it wouldn’t do that to me.

“I’m confident that even if I didn’t get exactly the Brexit deal it wants and we have to allow some immigration to keep our industries going, it’d understand and wouldn’t without warning go for my throat, not stopping until I was dead.

“We’re not just a vicious, neo-fascist media giant and its current pet politician. We’re genuinely friends.”

Comment

Working...
        X