• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MPs coming MPs Going

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Labour council candidates always come round. No MP candidate has ever come round, though.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

MPs coming MPs Going

Round my way we get regular visits from the infamous independent Kerry Smith, who was kicked out of UKIP for reportedly referring to a colleague as "chinky winky" :' )

Comment

Douglas Carswell formerly of UKIP before that a Tory is standing down. Apparently​ the Tories don't want him back.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Douglas Carswell formerly of UKIP before that a Tory is standing down. Apparently​ the Tories don't want him back.

Shot himself right in the foot there.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Nobody has ever knocked on my door.

But, since the same guy has been MP since before I was born, that's not really a surprise.
            Normal service this time around too.

Tories admit they have 'no obvious candidate' to take on Barry Sheerman in the General Election - Huddersfield Examiner

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              The Labour council candidates always come round. No MP candidate has ever come round, though.
              I was at a friend's house lastw eek when the Tory county council candidate knocked on the door.

Friend: What are your priorities?
              Candidate: Getting the Gypsies out of the county.
              Friend: Which other groups will you be ethnically cleansing? The Jews?
              Candidate walks away.

Good to see the nasty party has been tamed.

Comment

If nothing else, I am looking forward to hearing Wee Jimmy Krankie blubbing into her porridge when the high watermark of SNP MP numbers comes crashing back down to a more realistic level.

With the Tory vote strengthening in Scotland, and the 1/3 of SNP voters that voted FOR Brexit largely defecting back to the Labour Party from whence they came, the political landscape north of the border is likely to look very different 7 weeks from now.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  I was at a friend's house lastw eek when the Tory county council candidate knocked on the door.

Friend: What are your priorities?
                  Candidate: Getting the Gypsies out of the county.
                  Friend: Which other groups will you be ethnically cleansing? The Jews?
                  Candidate walks away.

Good to see the nasty party has been tamed.
                  So when the next set of pikeys are moved on you'll happily let them tulip on your lawn and rob your fences for firewood then?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    If nothing else, I am looking forward to hearing Wee Jimmy Krankie blubbing into her porridge when the high watermark of SNP MP numbers comes crashing back down to a more realistic level.

With the Tory vote strengthening in Scotland, and the 1/3 of SNP voters that voted FOR Brexit largely defecting back to the Labour Party from whence they came, the political landscape north of the border is likely to look very different 7 weeks from now.

I can just imagine you cheering when the SNP only win 80% of the seats in Scotland this time round. You'll put your big retarded smiley faces on here saying they 'lost'. Then you'll wave a union jack and wee your pants with glee when the Torys win a majority with less than 40% of the vote. Your ******* stupidity is astounding.
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      So when the next set of pikeys are moved on you'll happily let them tulip on your lawn and rob your fences for firewood then?
                      So you support ethnic cleansing? You're a right Brexit charmer.

Comment

Working...
                      X