EBA to move out of London EBA to move out of London - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31

    Godlike

    Mordac is a fount of knowledge

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    8,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    But at least his agent is taking less than 5%. He knows that because his agent told him so.
    Is that all you do? Take something that happened almost 25 years ago and change all the important details? Bloody hell, no wonder you're such a fan of the EU.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  2. #32

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    Are you pretending to be thick?

    Do you think you can take any medication you like?
    There's no pretense about it.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  3. #33

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    Is that all you do? Take something that happened almost 25 years ago and change all the important details? Bloody hell, no wonder you're such a fan of the EU.
    25 years ago? Is that your story now? You were telling us only the other day how your agent assured you he was taking only 5%.
    You've probably deleted the post. Don't blame you for that, it did stick in my mind as indicating how gullible some contractors are.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  4. #34

    Double Godlike!

    original PM is a fount of knowledge

    original PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    12,251

    Default

    Its all good because we are apparently going to foot the bill for the moving.

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-london-based/

    How completely deluded can you get?

  5. #35

    Godlike

    Mordac is a fount of knowledge

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    8,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    25 years ago? Is that your story now? You were telling us only the other day how your agent assured you he was taking only 5%.
    You've probably deleted the post. Don't blame you for that, it did stick in my mind as indicating how gullible some contractors are.
    No I haven't deleted the post, and I think I made it clear at the time that it happened in the early-mid 90's. The only one with a slim grasp of the facts (not to mention reality) is you, mate.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  6. #36

    Godlike

    Mordac is a fount of knowledge

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    8,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    Its all good because we are apparently going to foot the bill for the moving.

    Brussels demands the UK foots the bill to relocate London-based EU agencies after Brexit

    How completely deluded can you get?
    Something else to knock off the final bill.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  7. #37

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    How completely deluded can you get?
    Dunno, it was only a few months ago that Brexiters were strutting about thinking Britannia ruled the world and how the EU needed us more than we needed them.
    And now they're all whining when the Eu plays hardball.
    How completely deluded can you get?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  8. #38

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy is always on top

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    29,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    And now they're all whining
    The only ones consistently whining are the same ones that have been whining since the early hours of June24th last!!!

    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

  9. #39

    Double Godlike!

    original PM is a fount of knowledge

    original PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    12,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Dunno, it was only a few months ago that Brexiters were strutting about thinking Britannia ruled the world and how the EU needed us more than we needed them.
    And now they're all whining when the Eu plays hardball.
    How completely deluded can you get?
    Oh **** off im watching the football.

    But if you want to move your tulip somewhere else why should i pay.

    Its like the spoilt kid taking his football home and expecting everyone else to give him the bus fare.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •