• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The most p!ssed you've ever been

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FTFY

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    So you're an unconvicted sex offender! Good for you!!!
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      FTFY
      That is a subset of sex offender.

And you have no idea whether or not the OP is a convicted sex offender, so my version is more accurate, given what we currently know.

Comment

And you have no idea whether or not the OP is a convicted sex offender, so my version is more accurate, given what we currently know.
        I stand corrected, very true, I also failed to remember that this sort of thing tends to be habitual.
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Well you're both gullible, that's a known!
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

My worst work related evening was many years ago, whilst on a jaunt with colleagues all staying in the same hotel in Cheshire.

The evening before a presentation I was due to give, I had one too many, and can only remember falling off a bar stool before waking up fully dressed on the hotel room floor the next morning, with my boss hammering on the door.

Cue a truly awful day of beer guilt and attempting to look sober.

I've never ever drunk to excess with colleagues again (nope, not even on that night).
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
              Too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                All water under the bridge now, no need to discuss it any further
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  20 years ago he would have been a young man hanging around with mates who played such working class games as football. Hence getting his head kicked in by bouncers is to be expected.
                  Got thrown out of my own 21st birthday party in Portsmouth. Apparently I threw some shot glasses at the wall by the bar and a bouncer suddenly appeared next to me and said "OUT!" I looked thoroughly confused and replied "why?" he stared blankly at me and just said "what do you mean why? Just get out".

He bear hugged me to the door and when my mates came outside they found me on the floor with the bouncer standing over me. They had a go at him and told him to leave me alone. When they finished shouting he told them "I didn't touch him. I let go of him and he just fell over". They rather sheepishly apologised and he asked them to take me away, so they carried me home.

Fond, if rather blurry memories.
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    My worst work related evening was many years ago, whilst on a jaunt with colleagues all staying in the same hotel in Cheshire.

The evening before a presentation I was due to give, I had one too many, and can only remember falling off a bar stool before waking up fully dressed on the hotel room floor the next morning, with my boss hammering on the door.

I've never ever drunk to excess with colleagues again (nope, not even on that night).
                    Did hotel security let your boss out in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

Yep, falling over is a feature of my most recent bender.

Falling over into a table of diners, breaking everything (including the table) and sending food flying everywhere.

Woke up the next day and didn't remember a thing but, boy, the guilt and the shame when I was told what I did

Comment

Working...
                      X