• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

7 positive things about living in London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    There is only 1 good thing about London. Jobs.
    Bulltulip. It's a city that allows you to live a rich life. Not just financially, but in every other aspect. You have to make an effort and live here for a couple of years to appreciate it. It is not for everyone, though. Just like Yorkshire or Cheshire. Except Yorkshire is tulip. OK, maybe Cheshire is too.
    You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

London is the worst capital city I've visited. Why firms insist on locating there baffles me.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
        London is the worst capital city I've visited. Why firms insist on locating there baffles me.
        Most things would baffle you though.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
          Bulltulip. It's a city that allows you to live a rich life. Not just financially, but in every other aspect. You have to make an effort and live here for a couple of years to appreciate it. It is not for everyone, though. Just like Yorkshire or Cheshire. Except Yorkshire is tulip. OK, maybe Cheshire is too.
          Nah cheshire is cushty kiddo

Comment

Working...
          X