Tory Brexit DOOM™: Manifesto 2 Tory Brexit DOOM™: Manifesto 2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21

    Godlike

    jamesbrown is a fount of knowledge

    jamesbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,225

  2. #22

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    51,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Barsteward said that not being able to increase taxes prevents Govt from flexibility to bend over taxpayers, which is precisely the reason to get such pledges in the first place

    No party should be allowed to field candidates unless there is a published tax checklist of what they will increase/decrease and by how much, they can cut lower, but any attempt to increase taxation should be met with long jail sentences.

  3. #23

    Godlike

    jamesbrown is a fount of knowledge

    jamesbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Barsteward said that not being able to increase taxes prevents Govt from flexibility to bend over taxpayers, which is precisely the reason to get such pledges in the first place

    No party should be allowed to field candidates unless there is a published tax checklist of what they will increase/decrease and by how much, they can cut lower, but any attempt to increase taxation should be met with long jail sentences.
    I like it. AtW for PM. Only if you U-turn on Brexit, mind.

  4. #24

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbrown View Post
    I like it. AtW for PM. Only if you U-turn on Brexit, mind.
    UKIP if you want to. The lady's not for kipping.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  5. #25

    Godlike

    jamesbrown is a fount of knowledge

    jamesbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladyuk View Post
    UKIP if you want to. The lady's not for kipping.
    Oh, you've kipped with a few.

  6. #26

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Oh, you've kipped with a few.
    laid down but never slept!
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  7. #27

    Godlike

    jamesbrown is a fount of knowledge

    jamesbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    laid down but never slept!
    Unless NLUK is home for the weekend.

  8. #28

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Oh, you've kipped with a few.
    You need to work on your patter.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  9. #29

    Godlike

    jamesbrown is a fount of knowledge

    jamesbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladyuk View Post
    You need to work on your patter.
    Shut it, you slaaaag.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •