• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Civil War

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civil War

Everyone is so miserable, divided and angry, we need a good civil war to sort it out.

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

If the war broke out, then I'd rather it be civil...

Comment

Make love not war.

Unless you visit NLyUK when its the same thing.

Comment

Personally I loved Civil War. One of the best Marvel films so far, Mrs MUN is a hard core comic fan so we went to see it in the cinema at the 00:01 showing on the day it came out ... I then went to work dressed as Captain America with fairy wings but that was, genuinely, a co-incidence.
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
          Everyone is so miserable, divided and angry, we need a good civil war to sort it out.

There is a civil war on already, its just not military.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Well the country is up to its eyeballs in debt, there's nothing else to loose. Might as well have a barney. It's the British way.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X