• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any vapers on here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just buy your nicotine from pesticide suppliers. Do a Google.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I've been on this recently, not bad actually: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQOS
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Well I've been through all the clearance sales and bagged myself a good amount of bargains so the juice mixing will have to wait. Tanks are going cheaper new in the shops than they are on ebay at the moment. Strange times.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Well I've been through all the clearance sales and bagged myself a good amount of bargains so the juice mixing will have to wait. Tanks are going cheaper new in the shops than they are on ebay at the moment. Strange times.
          Thanks for the heads-up. This is ridiculous. It'll soon be less hassle to smoke again. I suppose that's the idea :-(

Comment

Aren't the vapers turning Japanese?

Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
            X