• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dividend allowance cut dropped from finance bill.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I find it amazing though, that the Tories the party of low tax & business crapped themselves over the constant 'Elite' claims of Labour & cut it anyway.
    What mostly offended me is that they lied that it was Lib Dems who stopped them from cutting taxes (like getting 40% tax band back), yet as soon as Cons had majority they increased taxes massively, total con that will not be forgotten or forgiven.

Comment

Nice to see the Tories found the right street for their HQ.

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Well here's hoping.

Having been fooked over for the last four years having to pay in excess of 100k tax per year & being a slave to the man, I was hoping to take more advantage of the classic contractor model of working for yourself & having choice, only to see the fooking Tories cut an extra 6k a year out of the family income.

I find it amazing though, that the Tories the party of low tax & business crapped themselves over the constant 'Elite' claims of Labour & cut it anyway.

Labour hates entrepeneurs and is dead.
        The Liberals hate gays and is dead.
        And the SNP hates the English and should be dead.

Let's fulfill their wishes and fook them all over. (Tax booze, fags and Sky Telly)
        Well that's me fooked then...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
        X