• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Transferable Skills

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Sounds like a sequel to Lock, stock and two smoking barrells.
    The original was 'Golf, masturbating & strangling animals'.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      Funnily enough a friend knows the real person who the posh weed grower was based on
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Funnily enough a friend knows the real person who the posh weed grower was based on
        If he's got any bundles of cash that need counting, i've got a free weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
          Imagine you're a coder but have had enough of IT, the money isn't that important to you anymore but you need to carry on working for another 10 years.

Is there anything that would pay, say £30-40k pa for which you would be suited without retraining?

I can't help feeling the choice is stick with the status quo. get a plan b together or just site for a cr@p paying McJob.
          Viola

https://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/McDonald's/salaries

Business Manager

37 salaries reported

£31,315 per year
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
            Imagine you're a coder but have had enough of IT, the money isn't that important to you anymore but you need to carry on working for another 10 years.

Is there anything that would pay, say £30-40k pa for which you would be suited without retraining?

I can't help feeling the choice is stick with the status quo. get a plan b together or just site for a cr@p paying McJob.
            Well if you like cycling, why not become a Deliveroo rider?

I heard this morning that McDonalds are introducing a home delivery service.

Quite tempted to put myself out to tender as it happens as I feel I have a competitive edge in terms of the number of happy meals I can carry on my 'bent.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
              Sounds like a sequel to Lock, stock and two smoking barrells.
              On a bit of a tangent, anyone seen RocknRolla? Stumbled across it over Easter and really rather enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
              X