• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question to the Corbyn supporters here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
    Its Amazing how much Corbyn has stated he is going to use corporation tax to pay for everything, this is the third spending statement made and corp tax will pay for it, sounds a bit like Milliband he used to state Bankers bonuses as the way he would pay for everything, complete tosh.
    Vote Leave promised the £350m a week 11 times over, but that didn't stop people voting for it. Can't argue with success.

Bit of a dilemma here, never voted Conservative and never will due to their complete disregard for people in general, vote for Lib Dem is going nowhere and as Cons will win this with a landslide you have to wonder if voting for anyone is going to be worth the effort.
    Of course it's that attitude that will give the Conservatives a landslide. Not that I disagree. Brexit + Corbyn is a perfect storm. There are now no good options.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Gotta to love the first past the post system. I'm sure the Tories do.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        If some of the predictions are to be believed, this could actually be the first election in a long time (possibly forever I don't know) in which the party that gets the majority in parliament actually gets the majority of the votes. It's almost like a real democracy.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

My ballot paper will be arriving soon. Corbyn or SNP - decisions decisions.

If you want voting from overseas to work you must be willing to pay for it. More tax is the obvious answer.
          FTFY. Let's do like the US and tax Brits living overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
            I'm Scottish not British
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I'm Scottish not British
              one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
                You'll be dependent on our remittances soon enough.

Comment

The SNP certainly do!
                  "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

My ballot paper will be arriving soon. Corbyn or SNP - decisions decisions.

If you want Brexit to work you must be willing to pay for it. More tax is the obvious answer.
                    So, your choice is Corbyn or the SNP, I didn't think the insane got a vote.
                    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

I'm Scottish not British
                      Your passport disagrees.

Comment

Working...
                      X