• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We told you so!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    North Korea style is coming. With daily mail as main propaganda tube
    EUSSR etc rhetoric
    WTF does that mean?
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Don't interrupt. I'm trolling PG
      Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      WTF does that mean?
      I don't know about trolling, but you aren't half confusing him
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        I don't know about trolling, but you aren't half confusing him
        I don't understand what the Troll is saying! A basic level of coherence would help!

Comment

I don't understand what the Troll is saying! A basic level of coherence would help!
          basic level of brain would help too!

Comment

You don't have to look far across the globe to realise the peace Europe has achieved is something to be marvelled. Have travelled plenty, most recently South America. Will be travelling to the far east in a few months time. The choices we have currently you'd not believe. And perhaps it is not until they are lost before we can rebuild. Our relationship with other European countries is now in tatters. So shameful. After all those years of work. Ripped apart because of some jingoistic Tories.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              You don't have to look far across the globe to realise the peace Europe has achieved is something to be marvelled. Have travelled plenty, most recently South America. Will be travelling to the far east in a few months time. The choices we have currently you'd not believe. And perhaps it is not until they are lost before we can rebuild. Our relationship with other European countries is now in tatters. So shameful. After all those years of work. Ripped apart because of some jingoistic Tories.
              Why does the UK leaving the political establishment of the EU undermine peace in Europe?

Comment

Why does the UK leaving the political establishment of the EU undermine peace in Europe?
                because that estabilishment was estabilished to estabilish peace in europe

Comment

I don't understand what the Troll is saying! A basic level of comprehension would help!
                  FTFY

Comment

because that estabilishment was estabilished to estabilish peace in europe
                    So you are an EU antidisestablishmentarian then ;-)

Do you agree that NATO has helped keep the peace in Europe?

Comment

I fear you might be serious... The EU was established to ensure peace. Fix it by all means. But don't destroy it.

I know for most people living in Britain they are separate. The reverse is true for most people living in Europe. Must people living in Europe I'd wager support the idea of a union.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X