• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We told you so!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I don't think Canadians would like that...
    And I'm not sure the people of Dover would be too chuffed either...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      And I'm not sure the people of Dover would be too chuffed either...
      Why not? If anything Dover will benefit from Brexit - all them people trying to escape to Dunkirk...

Comment

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
        You mean there could be a proxy war with the French? Some people can't wait for that. That pencil eraser in the shape of Napoleon's head they seel in the gift shop at the Buckingham Palace could use a new marketing push. Kids these days don't remember who won at Waterloo anymore. :-)
        Poor old Gebhard.

Comment

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
          Kids these days don't remember who won at Waterloo anymore. :-)
          Abba wasn't it?
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Not me, honest guv...

Brexit. I ******* hate that word, ironically it sounds like a cheap imitation Kit Kat from a ******* European super market. I can see the Aldi ad now; 'Have a rest, have a Brexit.'

I wish we would have a rest, I mean, who's ******* bright idea was this? Oh yeah, that loaded ******* toad mimicker, 'man of the people' tweed clad ****. Only he had no power did he? Apart from the Brexit hating BBC giving the twat rolling 24/7 news coverage for 5 years, like he's a ******* dead royal.

He didn't instigate it though did he? So we can't dump all responsibility on the prick. No, that was the fault of the balding lipless pig fancier, who assumed that the public would blindly and automatically do what a man who ****ed the UK like it was the star of Babe instructed them to.

So here we are now. 1 vs 27. More ****ed than Marilyn Monroe in the 50's. Now I'm not getting all nationalistic and patriotic, that's what got into this ******* mess in the first place, we're like the world's tuliptest Nazi's. I will point out however, that we've gone from being the biggest empire on the globe, to an annoying ******* piss head who's just glassed the landlord, needs to leave, wants to stay friends with everyone but won't pay he's ******* bar tab. We're an embarrassment. A petulant 5 year old with its fingers in its ears, running around the play ground screaming Brexit means

Brexit over and over again. Ner Ner na ******* Ner Ner.

All the other countries know we're ****ed, all the economists know we ****ed, but we're still lying on the bed, foggy headed, post Miss. World after party, looking up a topless grinning Trump and wondering.

It's going to be great though, think of all the new trade deals! We can swap queuing and a sense of irony with America for Type 2 diabetes and poor spelling.

What exactly are we going to ******* export by the way? We don't ******* produce anything apart from self doubt and small talk. Our whole ******* economy is based on PPI claims. As soon as Irene in Peterborough realises she's owed 8 grand from Barclays we're ****ed, the illusion will shatter quicker than an X Factor finalist's career.

Come on, you must regret your decision now that the novelty has worn off? Is it depressing? Like being the last kid in class getting his eagerly awaited fidget spinner, only to realise it's just ******* rotating metal and there is no money for the NHS or any sense of hope.

Yes, the majority have spoken! Well sorry but the majority are thick ******* *****
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
            X