• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Passive Aggressive Drivers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verbal abuse law

The maximum penalty for the offence under section 5 is a fine of £1,000, while someone could be sent to prison for up to six months or be fined up to £5,000 for the offences under sections 4 or 4A.
    So 6 months in prison for the next offender.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Comment

So admission of doing 90mph? Isn't the fine, under the rules, Crucifixion? As long as its just the first offence....

Comment

Maybe they just know you
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Some people do not like being over taken, it's all a game in their heads.

My favourite are the ones that speed up when you overtake and you end up dueling for miles. They were quite happy sticking to 70 then all of a sudden they're doing 90??

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              So admission of doing 90mph? Isn't the fine, under the rules, Crucifixion? As long as its just the first offence....
              175% of weekly wages, which for MF will be less than fixed penalty ...

Comment

he wasn't shaking his hand it was suffering from a localised earth quake.

Strange in 30 years of driving I have had about 5 instances when people have got upset with me, mainly Beamer & Audis. You have 2 in a week, chill out!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  So pop down this morning to work, on the M3 where it's gone to two lanes. Totally open road, just me and a merc ahead. I'm doing about 90mph, he's doing about 80mph. It takes a minute for me to reach him, I indicate pull out and slowly go past, an he's giving me the ****** sign!!!! Again, really passive aggressive, not looking at me, just giving me the sign!!!!

So again, I slow down, pull aside and stare at him. He then looks across, smiles and so I give him the sign back. He then bricks it and accelerates trying to keep in front, but then amazingly does it again!!!

WTF!!!

I then just sat behind him for the next 20 miles, not over taking this time and matching his speed, until eventually he bricked it and did a quick maneveur off the road.

Now I don't mind a ruck, a lot of people don't. But if someone overtakes me I don't sit there giving people handsigns. If you did that in a pub you'd get knocked out, so I don't know why some pricks feel obliged to do that in their car.

What's wierd is, it's only started since I got the new car. I don't remember anyone doing it when I overtook them in my old piece of tulip.
                  My advise is that you a) calm down and b) read the highway code.

Your driving is dangerous and illegal.

You say you've got children - if so, your setting a fine example - you want them driving the way you do when they are 17/18?

Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by AV101 View Post
                    My advise is that you a) calm down and b) read the highway code.

Your driving is dangerous and illegal.

You say you've got children - if so, your setting a fine example - you want them driving the way you do when they are 17/18?

Grow up.
                    He's having his patio redone long before they reach that age.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      He's having his patio redone long before they reach that age.
                      Yeah and Av101 is first under it. The
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X