• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Proof that Theresa May is an automaton which has short circuited

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    BBC radio have been obsessively repeating (literally daily, every morning) that stupid ignorant cow who when collared in the street for a (* supposedly) off-the-cuff interview and informed of the general election announcement groaned something like "Oh no, not again, ..."

As this is obviously an indirect reproach to Teresa May for calling the election, it's just one aspect of the BBC's crafty bias against the Tories without having to come out and admit it!

(*) I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out this whole street interview had been carefully staged!
    Ah yes, she also made it onto HIGNFY last week too!
    one day at a time

Comment

I dunno about Theresa ******* May, but the word stable is something I always associate strongly with horse tulip
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

More soundbites, this time true

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            one of my favourite episodes.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Needs alcohol to be added for maximum enjoyment

Comment

Who will they get out for this election:

Comment

The only Tory worth voting for

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    More soundbites, this time true
                    *ahem*

Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Originally posted by chopper View Post
                      *ahem*

Image removed but this is a replacement: https://www.funeraldirector.co.uk/ab...y-of-fc-douch/
                      I know, Photoshop is bloody brilliant and now the lefties know how to use it so that two can play at that game

Comment

Working...
                      X