• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The problem with dithering at the bar over whose round it is...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
    The great thing about living in today's world is that you can cherry pick any from any number of sources information to support your side of the argument.

EU will 'for sure' reach post-Brexit free trade deal with Britain | Reuters

... but the only people currently in the know are the negotiators who are currently working away in Brussels and London.
    ...and Jacob Rees-Mogg's nanny.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      Could we have an itemised bill please.
      With a space to add a tip?
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        With a space to add a tip?
        On top of 12.5% service charge? Blimey!

Comment

Although I feel sorry for you all, I've paid my last UK self-assessment bill now, so I get to have a good chuckle. My only 'skin in the game' now is voting in UK elections and availing myself of consular assistance, if I can be bothered to renew my passport when the time comes.

Comment

Working...
          X