Has anyone ever owned a snooker table? Has anyone ever owned a snooker table? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 14 of 14

Fingers like lightning

oliverson has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by oliverson View Post
    Not necessarily. I rented a couple of nice apartments in the past, each with a shared tennis court. I bought a decent tennis ball firing machine that exposed me to something no other play has - 80 ball rallies!

A friend in the same village, sadly no longer around now, had an extension built to house a full size table and bar. It's something I'd definitely like one day (not just the bar!).

In fact here is the property:

4 bedroom detached house for sale in Tanyard Lane, Staplefield, RH17

ha ha, in fact you can see in one of the pictures showing an aerial view of the land, the precise tennis court to the right that was on our premises.

Jesus, while I'm reminiscing about old times, here's the other place I mentioned with the other tennis court! Now that place was NICE.

2 bedroom apartment to rent in Balcombe, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17

There's a terrible theme to both these links though. Both featured properties were owned by two of my friends who both passed away in terrible circumstances and both before their time. Just goes to show that there's more to life than material wealth, i.e. 'life' itself.
    Last edited by oliverson; 29th April 2017 at 17:21.

Super poster

WordIsBond is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post
    Or, what is your equivalent luxury purchase and have you gone ahead and done it?
    I got married. A lot more expensive than a snooker table but frequently a lot more satisfying.

Fingers like lightning

sbakoola has more data than eek

I bought one off Sarah Greene from Blue Peter. It was a bit scuffed and dipped slightly at one end..

My post count is Majestic

d000hg - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by oliverson View Post
    Not necessarily. I rented a couple of nice apartments in the past, each with a shared tennis court. I bought a decent tennis ball firing machine that exposed me to something no other play has - 80 ball rallies!

A friend in the same village, sadly no longer around now, had an extension built to house a full size table and bar. It's something I'd definitely like one day (not just the bar!).

In fact here is the property:

4 bedroom detached house for sale in Tanyard Lane, Staplefield, RH17

ha ha, in fact you can see in one of the pictures showing an aerial view of the land, the precise tennis court to the right that was on our premises.
    Wow, somewhere that makes my new place seem small and squalid, though for 1.3m that's rather to be expected Other than the carpet that games room looks very nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing