• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lib Dems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    OK, but a lot of the current war on us contractors wouldn't have happened had Danny Alexander not over-reacted to the SLC case and attacked the wrong target. And St Vince of Cable led the rush to make it easier to outsource our work to the sub-continent. It all levels out. On balance I think the LDs were not a valuable contribution to UK PLC
    Yeah, it's a fault of mean Lib Dems who are not in the Govt now...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Churchill promised a return to the past
      And Admin banned him for it...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Yeah, it's a fault of mean Lib Dems who are not in the Govt now...
        Rational argument really isn't your thing, is it.
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Actually it did, surprisingly the lowly paid travellers and the recent arrivals qualified on earnings.
          If the child is eligible for FSM (or is in the Ever 6 FSM data) then the school gets PP money (as you've highlighted). However, that is not the same as

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          you mean extra money if you accept Eastern European & traveller pupils?
          I refer you to my comment above:
          Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          It has nothing to do with traveller children or any specific racial demographic
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I must admit I have more or less always voted LibDem... I like JC too but labour's position on Brexit disappointed me ...so would like to vote for LibDem again as they are the only party promised a new referendum (I will pretend to forget their previous promises which they broke when they went into coalition power when I voted for them), however, tactical voting advised by Best for Britain I should vote Labour in my area, the idea is not winning but to keep as many seats away from the Tories as we can.

I lost faith in all these opinion polls, during last elections all the polls suggested Tories wont win, come to think of it, I haven't met anyone who admitted they voted Tories.. its a mystery how they win

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
              I must admit I have more or less always voted LibDem... I like JC too but labour's position on Brexit disappointed me ...so would like to vote for LibDem again as they are the only party promised a new referendum (I will pretend to forget their previous promises which they broke when they went into coalition power when I voted for them), however, tactical voting advised by Best for Britain I should vote Labour in my area, the idea is not winning but to keep as many seats away from the Tories as we can.

I lost faith in all these opinion polls, during last elections all the polls suggested Tories wont win, come to think of it, I haven't met anyone who admitted they voted Tories.. its a mystery how they win
              Why would they? Most people try not to upset the deluded....
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post

The polls last election were full of errors due to how they collected their data. They went for the cheaper method of asking people questions online and ignoring the fact that people over 50 should be targeted in person if they want to know the way they are likely to vote.

Oh and last election I knew people who voted Tory to keep UKIP out, or because they didn't like what their Lib Dem MP had done in their area while in government.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                X