• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kicking off in London (again)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kicking off in London (again)

Apologies for the daily fail link...

London becoming a well dangerous place to visit these days.

Knife carnage in London: Tragedy as man becomes SIXTH victim to be stabbed to death on capital's streets in just one week

Guess it's because London has so many people so it's okay.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Apologies for the daily fail link...

London becoming a well dangerous place to visit these days.

Knife carnage in London: Tragedy as man becomes SIXTH victim to be stabbed to death on capital's streets in just one week

Guess it's because London has so many people so it's okay.
    It's not ok. What would you do about it?
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      It's not ok. What would you do about it?
      find the root cause. I suspect most of it is Gang related.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The Police federation put the blame firmly at TM's door. TM got her ears washed on an annual basis at their conferences.

Theresa May has left Britain's police demoralised and angry. Now we just don't trust her
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Meanwhile, oop norf, northernladyuk lends a good shoeing to a brexit-backing saboteur and general enemy of the people for the EUnimatrix. That'll show the big meanie!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            Meanwhile, oop norf, northernladyuk lends a good shoeing to a brexit-backing saboteur and general enemy of the people for the EUnimatrix. That'll show the big meanie!
            I see lots of Daily Mail journalists egging everyone on, taking photos and interviewing bystanders but no policemen.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              I see lots of Daily Mail journalists egging everyone on, taking photos and interviewing bystanders but no policemen.

To be fair to the Fail, they now have their Wall of Shame sorted for the weekend. "Battle for Brex-tit: two fat ladies flaunt their unslender pins and eye-popping sideboob." They'll run a follow-up next week on their respective house prices.

Comment

Working...
              X