• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear Abott

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear Abott

I'm surprised this isn't up - linky
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

I heard her this morning. To summarise:

She's going to save £2bn in CGT and Corporation tax to pay for 10,000 new plods. Plus all the other tulip they've promised which I think is;
    Free school meals
    A million new homes
    £10 minimum wage
    4 extra bank holidays

Even better, it'll be fully costed. Just not now. So stop asking.

(That "saving" of tax made me smile more than her fag packet 'salary times number of coppers equals total cost' brainfart. I think she actually believes she is saving the money. In her head it was public money but it's been given away to Bankers and Philip Green.)

Comment

Actually despite being unable to stand her on the grounds of her deceit etc. She just had a bad day and a little wobble. Be fair there are worse things to do as an MP. Its not like she wanted to sell you a washing machine.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

(That "saving" of tax made me smile more than her fag packet 'salary times number of coppers equals total cost' brainfart. I think she actually believes she is saving the money. In her head it was public money but it's been given away to Bankers and Philip Green.)
        That be the communist way, money belongs to the government...
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I just can't stand that "I can't hear you thing" she does when somebody's trying to counter her argument and her eyes roll back into her head.

Comment

She like Corbyn is a fool - repeat after me "Full details are in our manifesto as we are going to be a fair government for all the people"

Fecksake I'm going to become a special adviser.

Comment

Oh listening to another Labour front bencher being attacked on LBC.

Don't argue with any LBC presenter they are all journalists and are very sharp.

Comment

Oh dear Abbott
                I thought that was what you were going to say she said to herself after the first night of, undoubtedly red light tinged, love action with JC.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Heard it on PM as I was driving home. They played the relevant segment from the Nick Ferrari show in full. She made a right pig's ear of that

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Oh listening to another Labour front bencher being attacked on LBC.

Don't argue with any LBC presenter they are all journalists and are very sharp.
                    How sharp does one need to be to outwit Diane Abbott though? Ferrari could have been half asleep and she would still have made herself look like an incompetent numpty. And she thinks she's going to be the next Home Secretary? Better luck next time Diane...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X