• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Teresa May - Thick as mince

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does she provide strong leadership?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Based on the unquestioning support for her and her party by some on here, she has leadership skills, but only of sheeple.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Yes, she provides strong in stable leadership, and the asses follow along nicely.

Which is arguably marginally better than asses running riot, which is what you'd get with Labour.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
          So which of the current crop ( from any side ) would you prefer?

To be honest no name immediately springs to mind.
          None and that's the problem.

As far as taxes for the peeeple go, they will rise whatever party gets in.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

She is focused solely on keeping power as long as possible. Be grateful that she's thick. Hopefully she'll screw that up before she screws the country.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I do find it truly worrying that there is such a void of good political figures, and has been for a long time. Tony Bliar was a breath of fresh air at the time, how could we know he was going to turn into such a rampaging nutter? Did I hear the other day that he is planning to come back into politics? I hope he does, simply so that we can all voice our disgust at him again and see if we can get him banged up this time. I think every public appearance from him should be marked with an egg and flouring, I would happily do some community service to see him constantly humiliated until he gets the message that he is no longer welcome in the UK, let alone sucking wages a politician again.

Anyway, who to vote for. A dangerous communist, a god-fearing gay-hater or 'Mummy". ****ed in each direction.

I do see May as the better route for Brexit though. If you are worried about the news this week of the failed talk where Junker got his knickers in a knot - do you not think that is could possibly be spin from the EU table to weaken May's position and bring in a leader who is more favourable to the EU dream? Ignore the hype and crack on. sas - you can bleat all you like about what life will be like outside of the EU but until we are there we really won't know. I am still firmly of the opinion that life out of the EU tulip pit is the best thing for us. I may be a sheeple but I am a happy sheeple

Comment

I also find it interesting that despite all the bad press she is getting the cons still seem to be pushing along well in the polls Britain Elects

I just hope that Labour kick the bearded one as soon as he loses them this election. Need some serious opposition for five year's time.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  I do find it truly worrying that there is such a void of good political figures, and has been for a long time. Tony Bliar was a breath of fresh air at the time, how could we know he was going to turn into such a rampaging nutter? Did I hear the other day that he is planning to come back into politics? I hope he does, simply so that we can all voice our disgust at him again and see if we can get him banged up this time. I think every public appearance from him should be marked with an egg and flouring, I would happily do some community service to see him constantly humiliated until he gets the message that he is no longer welcome in the UK, let alone sucking wages a politician again.

Anyway, who to vote for. A dangerous communist, a god-fearing gay-hater or 'Mummy". ****ed in each direction.

I do see May as the better route for Brexit though. If you are worried about the news this week of the failed talk where Junker got his knickers in a knot - do you not think that is could possibly be spin from the EU table to weaken May's position and bring in a leader who is more favourable to the EU dream? Ignore the hype and crack on. sas - you can bleat all you like about what life will be like outside of the EU but until we are there we really won't know. I am still firmly of the opinion that life out of the EU tulip pit is the best thing for us. I may be a sheeple but I am a happy sheeple
                  Not sure if this might provide some perspective

EU and UK: Galaxies apart over Brexit? - BBC News

My source told me Mr Juncker was already vexed when he arrived at No 10 on Wednesday having only just been informed of the UK's (legally justified, but awkward) decision not sign the mid-term review of the EU's multi-annual budget until after the June elections.
                  The review needs unanimous approval to go ahead. It doesn't call for more cash but rather its redistribution. The EU is anxious to send money Africa-wards, for example, to halt the flow of migrants coming from there.
                  But the review is frozen until the UK signs it.
                  "They gave Juncker no warning at all and told him the night before he came to dinner," my source told me. "They have no idea how Brussels works."
                  or this

There are certainly obvious sticking points where the EU and UK do seem a galaxy or two apart:
                  Downing Street keeps insisting on parallel divorce and future trade talks from the offset
                  The British government also suggests, I'm told, that a deal on EU citizens' rights can be rapidly reached (by the time of the EU leaders' summit this June)
                  And it doesn't seem to accept Brussels' assertion that the UK has a sizeable bill of outstanding financial commitments to honour before it leaves the EU.
                  Poppycock, says a frustrated EU, to all of the above.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    It seems to be May who got her knickers in a knot at that dinner. She couldn't even remember what was discussed, was unprepared and seems to have no real knowledge of the EU. This is the person who the UK have charged with taking them out of it, be afraid, very afraid
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I think the problem is the British press living in a Land of delusions, and people read it and believe the cr*p being dished out.

anyway it looks like the bill has just been doubled on request of the EU governments.

The EU bill to be well over 100 Billion

The UK, or what's left of it after the debacle is over will be brought down to Earth eventually.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X