Teresa May - Thick as mince Teresa May - Thick as mince - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Posts 71 to 79 of 79
  1. #71

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by administrator View Post
    Another link to an Indy article. Today has shown a pattern emerge as to the kind of article that news outlet is authoring. .
    What pattern is that? Any lies in that article aka the Daily Fail or Daily Express? Given that all the press are reporting the same thing I don't think they've made it up.

    For an example of blatant factual lies see this article.

    Britain now producing MORE cars than Germany: How the UK has become the car production capital of Europe | Daily Mail Online

    For the benefit of the intellectually challenged it's completely untrue. Here's the actual numbers:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...cle_production

    Is it any wonder that Brexiters have completely the wrong impression of the strength of the UK economy when they're fed complete lies every day?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  2. #72

    More fingers than teeth

    BlasterBates - scorchio!

    BlasterBates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1922 Commitee
    Posts
    14,021

    Default

    If the Tories get a landslide, looks like Scotland will be buggering off.

    Poll shows most Scots would prefer independence in Europe rather than face Tory rule in UK after Brexit - Daily Record

    It will be interesting.

    I'm alright Jack

  3. #73

    Super poster

    The_Equalizer is NOT a disguised employee

    The_Equalizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Back end of UK PLC
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBates View Post
    If the Tories get a landslide, looks like Scotland will be buggering off.

    Poll shows most Scots would prefer independence in Europe rather than face Tory rule in UK after Brexit - Daily Record

    It will be interesting.

    Calm down dear boy. I'll stick with the What Scotland Thinks review of all polls:

    How would you vote in a Scottish independence referendum if held now? (asked after the EU referendum) - What Scotland Thinks

  4. #74

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,371

    Default

    Compare & contrast

    AssSnob a saddo whose spouse pays the mortgage while he sits at home with his crayons after a fairly soft life going to public school & then a Russell group UNI. Who spends most of the day posting on CUK how he is considerably richer /cleverer than the other posters many of whom went to comprehensives and have a larger pot than him.

    Theresa May went to a comprehensive, won a grammar school place and then a place at Oxford, she is now the leader of the UK government and is steering the world as one of the top twenty politicians.

    Dear reader who do you think is as thick as mince? explain your reasons.
    Last edited by vetran; 4th May 2017 at 09:35.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  5. #75

    More fingers than teeth

    BlasterBates - scorchio!

    BlasterBates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1922 Commitee
    Posts
    14,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    ...and if held after 18 months under a "Landslide" Tory government that won't quake every time a Scottish MP raises his head above the parapet because of their tiny majority.

    Quite different I think, especially when the "Brexit" recession kicks in.

    I'm alright Jack

  6. #76

    Super poster

    The_Equalizer is NOT a disguised employee

    The_Equalizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Back end of UK PLC
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBates View Post
    ...and if held after 18 months under a "Landslide" Tory government that won't quake every time a Scottish MP raises his head above the parapet because of their tiny majority.

    Quite different I think, especially when the "Brexit" recession kicks in.

    You will be putting the farm on your predictions.


  7. #77

    Double Godlike!

    LondonManc is a fount of knowledge


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Work-life balance nirvana
    Posts
    10,107

    Default

    She's generally what is referred to as "best of a bad lot". That doesn't mean she should be running the country, of course, but we've little option. That said, people voted for Blair in their droves.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

  8. #78

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LondonManc View Post
    She's generally what is referred to as "best of a bad lot". That doesn't mean she should be running the country, of course, but we've little option. That said, people voted for Blair in their droves.
    unfortunately so, but just imagine AssSnob in charge. He would have us servicing the EU dignataries 3 at a time to make them happy.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  9. #79

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Compare & contrast

    AssSnob a saddo whose spouse pays the mortgage while he sits at home with his crayons after a fairly soft life going to public school & then a Russell group UNI. Who spends most of the day posting on CUK how he is considerably richer /cleverer than the other posters many of whom went to comprehensives and have a larger pot than him.

    Theresa May went to a comprehensive, won a grammar school place and then a place at Oxford, she is now the leader of the UK government and is steering the world as one of the top twenty politicians.

    Dear reader who do you think is as thick as mince? explain your reasons.
    Oh dear
    Don't you think you should be re-skilling/re-training in prep for the Brexit downturn rather than wasting time posting bollux on here?
    Or is the reason you don't because deep down you feel a turd can't be polished?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •