• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's not Putin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not Putin

May accuses EU of influencing general election. BBC.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Putin already influenced the referendum, now it's the EU's turn

Comment

Can't she keep her mouth shut for more than a day. She's just looking for a row with anyone at the moment.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Just watched her speech, she spoke for me and for many sensible people in the UK. It was a great speech and confirms my vote.
        "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

I'm alright Jack

Comment

poor May. Bad Bad EUSSR is interfering with elections.

Comment

Feck me, everyone who is supposed to be opposing the Tories seems to be taking it in turns to hoof the ball into their own net. I bet TM can't believe her luck. What's the biggest winning electoral margin?

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
                Just watched her speech, she spoke for me and for many sensible people in the UK. It was a great speech and confirms my vote.
                As nutty as your salad
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Feck me, everyone who is supposed to be opposing the Tories seems to be taking it in turns to hoof the ball into their own net. I bet TM can't believe her luck. What's the biggest winning electoral margin?

It's not going to go well.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
                    Very good!

Comment

Working...
                    X