• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More sick violence...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Is that how you spend your day? Scouring the news feeds to find stories about violence carried out by asylum seekers and then posting about them in a sick attempt to propagate your xenophobic mindset? We know you're anti-immigrant/refugee/asylum seekers. It's not as if you really give a toss about the victim (also an asylum seeker).
    That and masturbating.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Is that how you spend your day? Scouring the news feeds to find stories about violence carried out by asylum seekers and then posting about them in a sick attempt to propagate your xenophobic mindset? We know you're anti-immigrant/refugee/asylum seekers. It's not as if you really give a toss about the victim (also an asylum seeker).
      No.

I thought it particularly barbaric to execute a mother in front of her kids.
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        No.

I thought it particularly barbaric to execute a mother in front of her kids.
        Like you give a tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          Like you give a tulip.
          Of course I give a tulip!

There is a disproportionately high amount of crime in ethnic minorities and migrants. This in my view stems from poor integration, loose borders, and a reluctance to examine the issues for fear of being branded a racist xenophobe.

Comment

Of course I give a tulip!

There is a disproportionately high amount of crime in ethnic minorities and migrants. This in my view stems from poor integration, loose borders, and a reluctance to examine the issues for fear of being branded a racist xenophobe.
            You love it when a mother and kids are murdered. You get to post your bile. Just think of the little flutter of excitement that you get and admit it to yourself at least.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              You love it when a mother and kids are murdered. You get to post your bile. Just think of the little flutter of excitement that you get and admit it to yourself at least.
              That's ridiculous! I just don't see how pretending that this isn't happening is going to reduce the violence!

Comment

What stereotype?
                http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-refugees.html

Incidentally Germany did not invite Afghan refugees, nor North African ones for that matter.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

That's ridiculous! I just don't see how pretending that this isn't happening is going to reduce the violence!
                  Six held over London attack on teenage asylum seeker | Daily Mail Online

In that case as well as the one mentioned, if the victims hadn't been allowed in then the attacks wouldn't have happened. Maybe PG is right.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    Six held over London attack on teenage asylum seeker | Daily Mail Online

In that case as well as the one mentioned, if the victims hadn't been allowed in then the attacks wouldn't have happened. Maybe PG is right.
                    This was outrageous. How do we stop it?

Comment

What a silly non sequitur. Just admit to yourself that you love it because it fuels your hatred. You'll feel better.

Comment

Working...
                      X