• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More sick violence...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More sick violence...

Asylum seeker 'stabbed woman to death' outside Lidl

Afghan asylum seeker 'stabbed woman to death' in Germany | Daily Mail Online
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Disgusting isn't it? Southgate murder: Man, 23, stabbed to death in London's seventh knife killing in 10 days | London Evening Standard
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Very disturbing.

Comment

I very nearly posted here earlier saying one of the usual suspects would respond with an example of a similar non-migrant crime. Problems of our own are good reasons to allow in more problems we don't need to have apparently.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The Germans welcome immigrants, whether to work or kill or maim. If only we could see beyond a stream of violent and pointless murders to the enrichment it brings.
          First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
            The Germans welcome immigrants, whether to work or kill or maim. If only we could see beyond a stream of violent and pointless murders to the enrichment it brings.
            Have experienced such from a Syrian girl I met. Felt ashamed with myself for my stereotype.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Have experienced such from a Syrian girl I met. Felt ashamed with myself for my stereotype.
              What stereotype?

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                I very nearly posted here earlier saying one of the usual suspects would respond with an example of a similar non-migrant crime. Problems of our own are good reasons to allow in more problems we don't need to have apparently.
                The trouble is the UK needs to admit migrants to ensure the average IQ is thinner than mince.

Teenage asylum seeker almost killed by 'brutal' mob can't remember who he is, says brother

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  The trouble is the UK needs to admit migrants to ensure the average IQ is thinner than mince.

Teenage asylum seeker almost killed by 'brutal' mob can't remember who he is, says brother
                  Croydon is a special place - you should have learnt that from the riots.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                    Asylum seeker 'stabbed woman to death' outside Lidl

Afghan asylum seeker 'stabbed woman to death' in Germany | Daily Mail Online
                    Is that how you spend your day? Scouring the news feeds to find stories about violence carried out by asylum seekers and then posting about them in a sick attempt to propagate your xenophobic mindset? We know you're anti-immigrant/refugee/asylum seekers. It's not as if you really give a toss about the victim (also an asylum seeker).
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X