• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got in car crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you are OK AtW, that looks an awful crash.

Don't accept the first quote or two, most cars can be repaired... it happened to us some years ago we were told the car was a write off, but we kept getting other opinions from other garages, at the end we found someone who repaired it at a reasonable price.

Unless your insurance pays off a good deal that would enable you to buy a new one that is !!

Comment

Since the Brexit vote, the Home Office has really started to escalate fast.

Cancel that hill walking trip.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Not my fault, my lovely car is likely totalled
        At least you aren't hurt. Cars are just metal boxes after all and can always be repaired/replaced.

I hope no squirrels were injured.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Never mind that car, glad you are okay.

A friend got in a crash a few days ago and is on life support right now. If he is lucky he will spend the rest of his life paralysed. Things can go wrong suddenly and severely on the roads.
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

It never rains but it pours.

I think we need an emergency CUK mates and beer meetup in Brum.

(You can come if you like AtW...)
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I have some experience with write offs In all cases, the insurance payout has been generous, so you may be pleasantly surprised (albeit my cars were at the lower end of the market)

Glad you're OK.

Comment

Sorry to hear this but the important thing is that no one was hurt.

Comment

After a shock like that, the best approach is to go out and buy that 911 Turbo S you've been wanting for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    After a shock like that, the best approach is to go out and buy that 911 Turbo S you've been wanting for years now.
                    This +1.

Glad you are OK
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Got in car crash

Yay new car shopping time

Any accident you walk away from is a good one <- Manly
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X