• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got in car crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got in car crash

Not my fault, my lovely car is likely totalled

Feck. Hope you're OK...

Comment

Nobody got hurt, which is the most important thing, second most important thing is that it was not my fault ...

Car which was on the left decided to suddenly turn right into that road that you can see below, that hit me in the side and forced off road,thankfully nobody was on the pavement AND my braking was quick - the speed at which I hit the wall was very low, but airbag got deployed. Don't know if the car is going to be a write off or not

The wall was not damaged...

Comment

Damn. Glad you're OK. It definitely looks like a write-off. Poor bugger is bleeding all over the pavement.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          Damn. Glad you're OK. It definitely looks like a write-off. Poor bugger is bleeding all over the pavement.
          I loved that car

Comment

P.S. The police did not want to give a fook about it - as long as drivers exchanged details it's ok for them... but they had to get over when the AA guy called them to block road so that he could safely load my car onto his truck...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              P.S. The police did not want to give a fook about it - as long as drivers exchanged details it's ok for them... but they had to get over when the AA guy called them to block road so that he could safely load my car onto his truck...
              The police don't as none of you were injured and the other driver didn't smell of alcohol/look drugged.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

"Got in car crash" -- I thought this was another post about donating money to the Lib Dums.

Sorry, I don't get the police response here. I know their policy, but when it comes to forcing someone off the road and onto the pavement, that has dead people written all over it. Somebody who does that needs to be cited. So fortunate nobody on the pavement.

Comment

Glad you are ok

Hope you get the car sorted / replaced
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Not my fault, my lovely car is likely totalled
                    Hope you're OK. And, if you feel unwell after the initial shock wears off, go see a doctor immediately.
                    You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Working...
                    X